NO LONGER AN ACTIVE BLOGGER! --- REVIEW POLICY

Follow me on Instagram

Sunday 8 April 2018

March Wrap Up


  Hello, fellas, it's time for my March Wrap Up! I read 7 books last month and I even wanted to count Children of Blood and Bone as read in March but I finished it on the 1st of April so I decided not to cheat.



  I really want to read the whole series but every time I start one of these books I get so bored that I either start listening to the audiobook or skim it. However, I have decided that I will read it no matter how long it takes me. 

 I liked the first half of The Great Hunt but I got extremely bored with the end which was supposed to be the most interesting part. I hate it when that happens.

Image result for fire study

 As I said in my January and February Wrap Up, I loved Fire study, I love the whole series and soon I'll start the second part of it. 

 Urban fantasy is one of my favourite genres and I love me some strong and memorable characters, like Yelena, Valek, Ari and Janco.


 I won these in a giveaway and immediately read and loved them. The story Metamorphosis is interesting and the art of the comic books is very good. I'm not one to critique art, haha.

The novella Minds of Mars was also very well-written and full of action, I loved it. It also had some pretty unpredictable twists I loved and I'm just so glad I read it.


  And another book I loved. I really didn't know this novel was about sirens at first and I almost decided not to read it but in the end, I was very curious to see what was all the hype about and well, it is deserved. I loved the book even though there were some things I didn't like such as the present tense (haha, what a surprise) and the two POVs written in the first person with no indication of who was telling the story in the different chapters. You have to figure it out on your own. 

6. Hero At The Fall


Image result for hero at the fall

  I'm going to have a mini review for this one soon enough. 

  I loved this book, it's the perfect finale for a trilogy, I fully enjoyed it and I'm just so glad I decided to read the trilogy.
  
 I'll write a little more about it in my upcoming mini-reviews (hopefully).

7. Obsidio


Image result for obsidio

 Another book I adore. I am also going to write a mini review for Obsidio since I haven't reviewed any of the previous two books here.

 I remember almost nothing of Illuminae but I remember a lot of Gemina and I know I loved both of the books but Obsidio is maybe my favourite of the three. There are a lot of twists and a lot of revelations that I loved. The novel was emotional and is truly one of the best and the most original ones I've ever read.

 So that was my March Wrap Up. 
How many books did you read last month? 
Have you read any of these? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment