NO LONGER AN ACTIVE BLOGGER! --- REVIEW POLICY

Follow me on Instagram

Thursday 19 April 2018

3 Books I Want To Re-Read


 I've been thinking a lot recently about some of the books I've read years ago and I concluded that there are some that I really want to read again. Here is a short list of novels that I want to reread.



6547258

 The Final Empire is the first book by Brandon Sanderson that I read and it is the one that got me  into reading epic fantasy. 

 Now, three years later, Brandon Sanderson is my all time favourite author, I've read almost all of his books and Mistborn Era 2 is at its end but all I want to do is read the book that introduced me to this incredibly talented person.

What I loved about it weren't just the amazing characters and the complex world-building, but the magic system as well. It's a very interesting and unique one. Some people have these abilities that get sparked by swallowing different kinds of metals and then they can push or pull on metal things, control people's emotions or see their future moves. It's amazing and I just want to be in this world again.

2. A Darker Shade of Magic


22055262

  I read the whole trilogy last year but I really want to re-read just the first book (and the second, and the third) because it's just amazing!  I loved V. E. Schwab's writing and characters, the world-building is amazing and the magic (!), it's everywhere.

  This trilogy isn't only character-driven, it's also magic-driven and that's why I love it so much, it's maybe one of the most magical novels I've ever read. 

Did I mention how much I love the American and British covers? (Hint: A LOT.)

3. Furies of Calderon

29396

 I read this book around 4 years ago when my Bulgarian blog was very new and this was one of the first books sent to me by a publisher to review. I remember that I loved it and I even know that this is epic fantasy (so I should probably stop saying that Brandon Sanderson's books introduced me to it?) but I remember close to nothing of it. 

However, I recently got the second book and decided that I should re-read this one before getting to the second novel just so I know what I'm reading about. I also like the idea and I really hope that I enjoy it again because the series is just 6 books and I want to read them all. 

Do you re-read books?
Which novels do you want to read again?

WC:422

No comments:

Post a Comment